Your role will include working as a Technical Lead on a scrum team of developers responsible for designing and shaping services and resources for Nike’s e-commerce experiences. You will provide technical guidance and mentoring to other team members and work with stakeholders outside the team.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other equivalent technology field. Additional relevant experience in lieu of degree will be acceptable.
- Experience working in a Cloud-based environment (preferably AWS)
- Prior experience in designing and implementing highly scalable applications
- Diverse and deep experience in microservice architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful APIs using languages such as Java or Node
- You have a commitment to performing technical code reviews
- Experience with CI/CD and working on teams with DevOps responsibilities
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging, and installing for a small- to mid-scale systems.
- Ability to delegate work and mentor the development team.
- Experience providing technical leadership to a team of developers including providing daily guidance, setting coding standards, and reviewing code required
- Ability to work in a complex environment. Self-starter who can work without a lot of supervision or direction
- You thrive on collaboration and in a communal environment
- You are an excellent communicator
- You value empathy
- You value practical and simple solutions